OTASA Southern Gauteng Branch – Face to Face Workshop: Current Concepts in Hand Therapy
Presented by Corianne van Velze
Date: 12 & 13 May 2022
Time: 08:30 – 16:00
Venue: 36 Houghton Drive, Houghton, Johannesburg
OTASA Members: R1700.00
Course will include lecturers and practical sessions, and will include the following:
– Anatomy of the upper limb re-visited.
– Biomechanics and how it relates to hand therapy
– Tissue healing.
– Evaluation of the upper limb
– Oedema and stiffness
– Introduction to MEM (Technique to reduce oedema of the hand)
– Casting Motion to Mobilise Stiffness (CMMS)
– Low-tech therapy for high-tech results
CPD: 10 CEUs applied for through AOCP001